Guidelines for conducting CMEs
Posted on 07-12-2017
GUIDELINES FOR ORGANISATIONS CONDUCTING CME PROGRAMS UNDER THE AEGIS OF K.S.O.S.
- Please inform the date and topic of your CME to the General Secretary 3 months in advance.
- The General Secretary, in consultation with the President and Scientific Committee Chairman, will give formal approval for the CME.
- The organizing secretary of the CME has to log in to the website (www.ksos.in) and register the CME.
- Brochure should be sent to the website editor for displaying in the official brochures page of the KSOS site.
- The logo of KSOS has to be displayed in the brochure and also in the conference venue backdrop.
- One of the senior office bearers of KSOS has to be part of the inaugural program of the CME. They may include the President, President elect, Vice President, General Secretary, the Treasurer or Scientific Committee Chairman. One of the Office Bearers should be a signatory in the certificate.
- The attending office bearer has to be provided accommodation and local hospitality.
- Report of the CME including the topics, the faculty and the number of delegates attended, should be submitted to the General Secretary within two weeks of the CME.
- The affiliation fee of Rs. 3000/- in the name of KSOS has to be sent to the General Secretary within two weeks of formal approval for the CME.